Saffron and Dates Granola is nutritious, flavorful and a perfect meal. Packed with flavours of saffron and other dry nuts it is best served with cardamom milk. Fasting or feasting, a perfect recipe to keep your energy high!
- 125 gm - Oats
- 5 tbsp - Honey
- ¼ tsp - Saffron crushed
- 25 gm - Almond flakes
- 25 gm - Dates (chopped)
- 5 gm - Flax Seeds (optional)
For Cardamom Milk: (Single Serving)
- 100 ml - Milk
- 2/3 pods - Emperor Akbar Cardamom
How to Make Saffron and Dates Granola:
- Pre heat the oven for about 10 minutes @ 160 degrees. Line the tray with baking sheet.
- Mix together all the ingredients and oats until combined.
- Spread the prepared mix on the lined tray.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until toasted.
- From time-to-time check the granola when in oven, as it has the tendency to burn quickly.
- Cool completely and break into clumps and store in an airtight jar.
- FOR CARDAMOM MILK: Pour Milk in a bowl. Add in cardamom pods. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes and cool.